THE MORNING SHOW
Paralegal and Authority on Liberty Issues
Dessie talks about her recent experiences with a client in traffic court who was defending her position on principal and found a non elected attorney on the bench. It was ugly.
So what should one do if the USG issues orders to do this or that or some government agency is playing bully?
Dessie andrews on liberty, june 25, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dessie Andrews – In the Courtroom, They are the Master, We are the Slaves – November 9, 2011
- Dessie Andrews & Jack Cohen
- Mortgages and Foreclosures Examined with Dessie Andrews – November 2, 2010
- The Constituion of The United States is the Holy Grail
- Douglas Bryce is an Attorney and a lover of our Constitution – is this possable?
About the Author: