Ed Rivera – “The U.S. Constitution is not for you…and you are free when you know thus” April 11, 2011
THE MORNING SHOW
Professor of Law and Government
Does the Constitution apply to you?
Do you want it to?
Do you really want to be a US citizen?
Monday, April 11
9 – 11 AM Central
You asked for it!!!
An encore interview with Ed Rivera. His first interview
was one of our most downloaded shows of that week.
ed rivera, four organic laws, april 11, 2011 hour one Download
ed rivera, four organic laws, april 11, 2011 hour two Download
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Eduardo M. Rivera – Professor of Law and Government – The United States is a Separate Entity from The United States of America September 18, 2012
- Ed Rivera – The Constitution Is Not As It Seems – March 21, 2011
- Ed Rivera – The U.S. Government Has No Jurisdiction Over You. Period. – July 6, 2011
- Doug Herich – The Four Organic Laws – Everything You Know About The Constitution and Being a Citizen is Not As it Seems – June 8, 2011
- Edward Rivera,Professor of Law and Government – “The Natural State of Man is to Be Free” – March 12, 2012
About the Author: