THE MORNING SHOW
Communication Director for the Tenth Amendment Center
Protecting and Preserving The Constitution
Wednesday, June 27
Mike Maharrey [send him email] is the Communications Director for the Tenth Amendment Center. He earned a B.A. in Mass Communications and Media Studies from the University of South Florida St. Petersburg. He has covered local and state politics for several publications in both Kentucky and Florida, and won two Kentucky Press Association awards as a sports writer in 2009. Mike currently produces web content for a Lexington television station.
A native Kentucian and an adopted Floridian, Mike currently lives in Lexington with his wife and three children. A long time hockey player, he is equally passionate about protecting and preserving the Constitution and keeping pucks out of his net on the ice.
mike maharrey, 10th. ammendment, june 29, 2011
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Mike Maharrey-Preserving the Constitution-Understanding Nullification-Nullify NOW- May 25, 2011
- Mike Maharrey – Can the USG Lawfully Do the Things They Do? Read the Tenth Amendment – November 15, 2012
- The Tenth Amendment – Washington Can Not Mandate or Interfere with The States
- Hanne Moon – Canning, Preserving and Storing Food – January 31, 2011
- 911 Truth – Seven Years Later
About the Author: