Kirkpatrick Sale, Director of The Middlebury Institute is eloquent, simple and direct when it comes to separatism, secession, and self-determination – The focus of the organization he leads.
Mr. Sales tells us The United States Government is simply too big, too impotent to re engineer itself, and never will. The best way out for those who love liberty and real wealth, according to Mr. Sales is to support states seceding from the union.
He talks about setting up local economies, family farms, and state bases currencies. He makes an argument against USGs military exposure around the world and the financial meltdown as two key platforms in all failing Empires of the past.
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Richard Sauder Ph.D. – Beyond the X-Files – June 2, 2011
- Ocean Robbins – The Foundation of Our Health Crisis – From Ice Cream to Sustainability – December 10, 2012
- Greg Pahl – Power From the People: How to Organize, Finance and Launch Local Energy Projects -September 17, 2012
- Andreas Moritz – Strong Proponent of Vegetarian Diet 02.23.09
- Lisette Larkins – Author of “Difficult People” – Using Our Experiences With Difficult People For Spiritual Transformation – August 11, 2011
About the Author: