In 1994 he filed a lawsuit challenging the Brady bill to stop the federal government from forcing another unfunded mandate.
He won a decision at the US Supreme Court on the issue of Statesrights. This suit catapulted Richard to national attention, with many television appearances.
Sheriff Mack says your County Sheriff has ultimate authority in your County, including U.S. Military, FBI, CIA et al.
Today Richard lectures and gives seminars on constitutional issues relating to gun control, law enforcement, Statesrights, the farce, otherwise known as the drug war, and the oath of office.
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- David Icke and Sheriff Richard Mack – Happy Black Friday – November 25, 2011
- Sheriff Richard Mack – The Greatest Threat to Us is Not Terrorism, it’s the Federal Government – March 27, 2012
- Sheriff Fred McKee – More Gun Laws Do Not Equal More Protection – April 22, 2013
- Rico Giron – Foreclosures-March 9, 2011
- Take my Attorney…Please! – Constitutional Guardian – Ron Bibace
About the Author: