THE MORNING SHOW
Chronobiotic Nutrition and Living
We ring in the first Monday of every month with our favorite mad blogger, Atom Bergstrom. He has an answer for everything…and if he doesn’t, he knows someone who does. Todays interview included:
-The importance of keeping the body on a regular schedule
-What are engrams anyway?
-The sympathetic and para-sympahetic nervous systems and where yawning and stretching like a cat fits in
-Protein: Do we really need it? How much? And can we build muscles without it?
-Which people do well on a vegan diet?
-Can we really train our bodies to live without food?
-Preventing breast cancer by nurturing yourself and your breasts
-Know Thyself: How can one be happy fulfilling someone elses agenda or living by someone elses rules?
-Creating diseases with the mind
-The best way to take apple cider vinegar
-The best foods for sexual strength and health
and so much more. Have fun with this one!
Atom bergstrom, time conscious eating, april 2, 2012, hour one
Atom bergstrom, time conscious eating, april 2, 2012, hour two
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Atom Bergstrom – Full Moon Free for All: Anything Goes! – May 7, 2012
- Atom Bergstrom – A Yes, No, Maybe Strategy for Living – February 4, 2013
- Atom Bergstrom -When and What You Eat Just May Be Key to a Happy Marriage and Super Spicy Sex Life – March 5, 2012
- Atom Bergstrom – Chronobiotic Living: Eating, Healing, Exercising and Loving at the Right Times – January 2, 2012
- The Amazing Atom Bergstrom – What You Eat Is Also What You Eat Ate – June 4, 2012
About the Author: