MUSCLE ENGRAM TESTING goes far beyond Applied Kinesiology, Touch For Health, Behavioral Kinesiology, etc.
(1) M.E.T. is cinematic, not photographic. It measures muscles in motion, so it’s not limited to single “snapshot” testing.
(2) M.E.T. measures a positive response, not a negative response. It measures a “peak,” not a “valley.” Other muscle testing systems find the “problem” in the muscle response “failing,” or weakening.
(3) In M.E.T. the muscle indicator flows in the forward direction, from the testee to the tester, not in the backward direction, the original force being provided by the tester.
(4) M.E.T. measures both brain hemispheres simultaneously … and continuously.
(5) M.E.T. is visual as well as tactile. It’s not confined to physical contact like AK, TFH, BK, etc.
(6) M.E.T. can monitor all twelve acupuncture meridians simultaneously … by both touch and sight. (This is especially true of the Lung, Large Intestine, Circulation/Sex, and Triple Heater meridians.)
(7) The M.E.T. testee doesn’t have to change positions while being tested. All they have to do is lie on their back on a massage table or a floor mat.
(8) No muscle exertion whatsoever is required in M.E.T., so muscles can’t get “tired” or overused. Muscles can be monitored all day and all night if required, including while the testee is sleeping.
(9) M.E.T. can find “volcanic” engrams as well as “oceanic” engrams. Volcanic engrams cause a muscle (or muscles) to contract with a single thought. Oceanic engrams cause chronic muscle contraction.
(10) M.E.T. can be learned faster than any other technique on the planet.
Muscle Engram Testing will be a crucial part of the curriculum at Atom’s School of Self-Healing.
M.E.T. only measures the engrams that do not serve you.
My e-books & e-booklets are available at …
For a consultation, go to …
5 examples of VISUAL M.E.T can be found at …
Atom’s School of Self Healing at Wellness-Wagon.com on Facebook
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
Filed Under: Atom's Blog
About the Author: