| Apr 13, 2009 | Comments 0 |
Dr. Dr. Hal Huggins discovered mercury had no place in the body over 35 years ago. Since that time hes been into serious research on the cause of decay, the hazards of root canals, cavitations and metals of any kind in the mouth.
Hes become an expert on detoxification of heavy metals and how to use blood chemistry to determine ones ancestral diet, (an accurate percentage of protein, carbs and fats to eat ongoing).
Well dig in to all this and more tonight, live right here.
Don’t miss it! If you want to learn where to find in your area a dentist that is knowledgeable and trustworthy go to Dr. Huggins.com and you can get more information on topics discussed with Dr. Huggins at 866.948.4638
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Hal Huggins – Mercury Fillings, Root Canals and An Ancestral Diet – March 2, 2009
- Dr. Hal Huggins DDS – The Best Information on Dental Health and the Connection with Disease – August 22, 2011
- Dr. Hal Huggins DDS – Slaying the Dental Dragons: The Connection Between Dental Procedures and Disease – December 13, 2012
- Dr. Hal Huggins, DDS – New Research on the Toxicity of Mercury Fillings – December 12, 2009
- Hal Huggins DDS, MS – Slaying the Dental Dragons: Dentistry Controls Immunity – Toxic Metals, Blood Work and Diet – July 16, 2013
About the Author: