Healing and Preventing Cavities with Nutrition
October 28, 2008
Ramiel Nagels youngest daughter was mainly ingesting breast milk and yet her teeth were full of cavities. Some years later with lots of research and experimentation Rami presents his first book, “Cure Tooth Decay – Heal and Prevent Cavities with Nutrition. Much of his work is based on Weston Price and Melvin Page, both dentists and long time researchers in dental health.
You’ll find this show very informative and possibly open up a whole new world of information on some nutritional ways to keep the smile going for years to come without dental invasion and expense.
- Ramiel Nagel – Curing Tooth Problems with Diet – November 30, 2010
- Dr. Alison Adams – The Descent Into Illness and How the Body Heals – April 9, 2013
- Dr. Hal Huggins DDS – The Best Information on Dental Health and the Connection with Disease – August 22, 2011
- Nourishing Traditions – Sally Fallon – X Factor
- Dr. Ron Schmidt – “Animal Foods Are Necessary For Great Health….” 10.19.09
About the Author: