Dentistry is always a piece of the total health puzzle–sometimes a very vital, missing piece.
visit Dr. Wolfe’s website: drwolfe.com
Dr. Wolfe practices “Biological Dentistry” which emphasizes the use of non-toxic materialsand acknowledges the influence effect that dental materials and toxins have on the total health of the body.
Dr. Wolfe graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 1968 and receivedhis dental degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1972.
Dr. Wolfe practices in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, New Mexico, focusing on “Biological Dentistry,”which includes the principles of electro-acupuncture, kinesiology, and homeopathy.
Dr. Wolfe is also a board certified naturopathic physician, and an international speaker.His speaking engagements include: The British Homeopathic Dental Association; The InternationalCollege of Applied Kinesiology; and the International Association of Oral Medicine and Toxicology,Royal Society of Medicine, to name just a few.
dr. bill wolfe, oral pathology, sept. 23, hour one (Download)
dr. bill wolfe, oral pathology, sept. 23, hour (Download)
- Dr. Mark Breiner- Whole Body Dentistry – May 10, 2011
- Dr. Stuart Nunnally, DDS – The Critical Truth on the Dangers of Root Canals- September 6, 2012
- Dr Nunnally – Oral Pathology, Root Canals, Cavitations, Mercury Poisoning, Ancestral Diet – June 13
- Dr. Lina Garcia – “The Mouth is a Window Into Your Overall Health” – November 21, 2011
- Open Phone Friday – Power Healling – 12.05.08
About the Author: