Dons chronological age is somewhere between 60 & 70. No matter. He says we can all make 150 if we want.
Today, the power we have as human beings to invent and create new things, to think freely and to question some of the so called ‘fundamentalsthat modern society has been built upon, has never been greater.
Two of these fundamentals which Don Tolman haslong questioned are the validities of our Health and Education systems. Don has committed his working life to the discovery of the ancient wisdom in these areas that so desperately needs to be revisited, understood and shared with the current and coming generations.
Don says "We have lost the war on cancer due to our heavy reliance on toxic, pharmaceutical drugs and a Health system driven by money. And in doing so, we’ve forgotten how to trust the wisdom and power of whole foods and principles of health for avoiding disease, remaining vital and living long"
This is a LIVE interview that you do not want to miss!
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Deb Tolman Ph.D – Taking the Guesswork Out of Gardening With a Keyhole Garden – January 15, 2013
- Open Phone Friday – Just Say Yes To Everything In Every Way – March 16, 2012
- PODCAST FIXED: Dr. Joel Wallach – Maximum Nutrition For Our Four Legged Friends – January 8, 2013
- Ivan Rados – Consciousness and Health – September 2, 2010
- Daniel Vitalis – ReWild Your Body! Freeing the Animal Within for a Healthier, More Energized, and Exciting Life! – July 23, 2012
About the Author: