| May 11, 2009 | Comments 0 |
We had a great time spending an hour with Dr. Andrew Saul. We learn much here on taking special doses of safe nutrients to supercharge the healing process for many ailments. We’re sure you will enjoy hearing this.
Dr Andrew W. Saul is Assistant Editor of the Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine and Editor-in-Chief of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. He has a nontraditional Ph.D. in Human Ethology (the biology of behavior) and was on the faculty of the State University of New York for nine years. He has studied in Africa and Australia, earned a masters degree and three state certificates in science education, and has twice won New York Empire State Fellowships for teaching.
Dr Saul has been a consulting specialist in natural healing for over 33 years. What makes this man dangerous is that he won’t shut up and go away. That, and the fact that hes helped thousands of people restore their health without drugs or surgery. Additionally, Saul has been featured in the new documentary film, FOOD MATTERS.
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr Andrew W Saul I HAVE CANCER WHAT SHOULD I DO 11 16 2009
- Andrew Saul – The Effectiveness of High Dose Vitamin C and Other Supplements – May 22, 2014
- Michael Parenti – The Face of Imperialism – March 1, 2012
- Is This Your Child? Dr Doris Rapp – January 24, 2011
- John Perkins – Confessions of an Economic Hit Man – April 6, 2010
About the Author: