Roger | Mar 15, 2010 | Comments 0 |
Dr. Anthony Kleinsmith
Monday, March 15th – LIVE - 10 – 11 AM CST
Cant make the live broadcast – email your question to Patrick now
Anthony Kleinsmith holds a Ph.D. in Nutrition from Chatsworth College and a Bachelor of Science from the University of Utah. He served as the Marketing and Research Director for a prestigious anti-aging health center, utilizing growth hormone injections as the basis for anti-aging treatment.
The research he conducted on the growth and immune factors found in Colostrum inspired Dr. Kleinsmith to develop a line of products engineered towards; Anti-aging, Immune enhancement/regulation and Inch-Loss.
Dr. Kleinsmith is considered one of the worlds leading authorities on colostrum. His first book sold over 500,000 copies worldwide and his second book, soon to be released, with his co-author, Dr. Don Lein, Professor Emeritus Cornell University, on the researched benefits using colostrum that range from heart disease to inch loss.
This is a live interview and one not to be missed! What is Colostrum and where does it come from?
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Anthony Kleinsmith Ph.D – Building Immunity with Colostrum – April 17, 2012
- Daniel Vitalis -Velvet Antler, Colostrum, Medicinal Mushrooms, Wild Foods -February 1, 2010
- Dr. Dave Woynarowski, MD – The World’s Top Anti-Aging Specialist – Why Do We Get Old?: Taking a Look at Healthspan vs. Lifespan – September 13, 2012
- Dr.Russell Blaylock – Support, Detoxification and Preventive Health – April 21, 2011
- Donna Gates – The World’s Top Digestive Health Specialist Brings Us The Baby Boomer Diet: Body Ecology’s Guide to Growing Younger: Anti-Aging Wisdom for Every Generation – April 24, 2012
Filed Under: All Shows • Diet and Nutrition