Roger | Feb 16, 2010 | Comments 0 |
Dr. Jonathan Wright
Full health evaluation
Dr. Jonathan Wright is the Medical Director and Founder of Tahoma Clinic in Renton, Washington, where he also practices medicine. He is an internationally know author and speaks nationally on various topics. Dr. Wright received his medical degree from the University of Michigan.
Dr. Jonathan Wrights approach includes a full health evaluation, working to normalize body biochemistry and energies by natural means. Nutrition and individual nutrients are assessed for optimal amounts for you, with progress measured as appropriate. Digestion, assimilation, metabolism, nutrient deficiencies and excesses, allergies and toxicities, and hormone balance are all considered.
We will cover thyroid issues, blood pressure, Vegetarian and Weston Price Diets, Heavy Metal Detox protocols and much more.
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. William J. Walsh – Nutritional Deficiencies and Overloads Contributing to Violence and Depression – February 18, 2013
- Dr. Claudia Welch – Balance Your Hormones, Balance Your Life – October 6, 2011
- Healing Sounds, Chakra Chants, Spirit, meditation, relaxation and self-transformation Music
- Kaayla Daniel, Ph.D- The Naughty Nutritonist Debunks the Most Popular Myths in Nutrition – November 26, 2012
- David Wolfe- Hormone Strength and Balance, the Natural Way – Radiation Protection – April 26, 2011
Filed Under: All Shows • Diet and Nutrition