Dr. Lita Lee – PUFA’s(Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids): Hindering Thyroid Function at Every Level – January 17, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Lita Lee
Chemist, Enzyme Therapist, Nutritionist
January 17, 2012
Dr. Lee presents surprising information on how to improve your health using digestive enzymes, hormonal balancing and organic whole foods. Dr. Lee finds that enzyme nutritional deficiencies and a poor diet can lead to many of the common health issues prevalent today.
Dr. Lee joined us this morning for wonderful discussion which kept leading us back to looking at polyunsaturated fatty acids and how they disrupt the thyroid and ones overall health. Interesting show!
Contact Dr. Lee for more information on pro thyroid diet
lita lee and no more PUFA’s, January 17, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Open Phone Friday – The Continuing Story of a Happy Thyroid and other Health Questions Addressed – February 3, 2012
- Open Phones -Special Thursday Edition – January 19, 2012
- Dr. Edward Kondrot – Healing the Eye the Natural Way – January 10, 2012
- Open Phone Friday – If You Make It A Thing, It’s A Thing – February 10, 2012
- FROM THE ARCHIVES: Dr. Sarah Myhill – Empowering You To Recover Your Health – January 23, 2012
About the Author: