Dr. Loren Cordain – The World’s Foremost Authority on the Evolutionary Basis of Diet and Disease – The Paleo Diet – June 11, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Monday, June 11
Dr. Loren Cordain
The World’s Foremost Authority on the Evolutionary Basis of Diet and Disease
The Paleo Diet, the world’s healthiest diet, is based on the simple understanding that the best human diet is the one to which we are best genetically adapted. It is supported by documented scientific evidence and by real-life improvements, even triumphs, of people winning their personal health battles.
Dr. Cordains research into the health benefits of Stone Age Diets for contemporary people has appeared in the world’s top scientific journals including the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, the British Journal of Nutrition, and the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition among others. Dr. Cordain’s popular book, The Paleo Diet, has been widely acclaimed in both the scientific and lay communities.
This interview with Dr. Cordain gives answers to questions like:
-Does eating meat cause high cholesterol and heart disease?
-Why dairy products may be other than the best for optimal health
-What made us human?
-Should we eat meat cooked or raw?
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
dr loren cordain and the paleo diet, june 11, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- FROM THE ARCHIVES: Dr. Jack Kruse (Neurosurgeon) – Leptin: The Master Hormone Tying Everything Together – May 28, 2012
- Dr. Lane Seebring M.D – Takes Your Calls – Blood Sugar Control – Thyroid – Breast Cancer – 09.05.09
- Aajonus Vonderplanitz – The Primal Diet and Aajonus’ Understanding of How the Body Works – June 23, 2011
- Primal Diet – Raw Everything! – Aajonus Vonderplanitz
- Brian Clement, Ph.D., L.N.C. – Raw Living Foods for Optimum Health – February 26, 2013
About the Author: