Dr. Michael Mosley – The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting – Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer – February 25, 2013
THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Michael Mosley
The Fast Diet: The Secret of Intermittent Fasting – Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, Live Longer
IS IT POSSIBLE TO EAT WELL, MOST OF THE TIME, AND GET SLIMMER AND HEALTHIER AS YOU DO IT?
WITH THE FAST DIET IT IS.
This revolutionary new approach to weight loss really is as simple as it sounds: you eat normally five days a week, then for just two days you cut your calories (500 for women, 600 for men).
Scientific trials of Intermittent Fasting have shown that it will not only help the pounds fly off but also lower your risk of a range of diseases, including diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
Dr Michael Mosley, the medical journalist whose BBC Horizon programme alerted the world to the Intermittent Fasting phenomenon, presents the fascinating science behind the 5:2 diet. Mimi Spencer, award-winning food and fashion writer, explains the practicalities of how to go about it.
The Fast Diet also includes a calorie counter, full colour section, and a whole section of Fast 500 and Fast 600 menu plans which will enable you to incorporate this groundbreaking weight-loss system into your daily life.
dr michael mosley and the fast diet, february 25, 2013
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Mimi Kirk – Live Raw: Raw Food Recipes For Good Health and Timeless Beauty – October 18, 2011
- The Patrick Timpone Show with your host Patrick Timpone Michael Payne – HCG – Dieting – 12.19.09
- Life Between Lives – Dr. Michael Newton -August 2, 2010
- Genetic Manuplation – Control – Spiritual Growth – Michael Tsarion 01.29.09
- Open Phone Friday featuring Your Calls and Emails – October 14, 2011
About the Author: