Amanda Love is an ardent student of "The Nourishing Traditions" way of eating and preparing food. She looks great, feels great, maintains her weight and loves fat. We’re talking high quality well prpared butter, cream, olive oil and fatty meats.
She tells the story of her journey to animal products and the background on research by Weston Price, DDS who studied mouth and tooth health of people world wide and how the diet affected same. We learn techniques for more digestible grains, beans and how to make kefir.
If other diets have not worked, theres a great many people who do very well on this way of eating that is varied, fun and truly yummy.
Amanda has created her unique blend of teas that are healing and tasty and available at soothininfusion.com
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Kefir 101 Fermentation Primer And Essential Every Day Amanda Love
- Amanda Love – The Barefoot Cook: Tips, Tricks and Love, the Most Important Ingredient in Cooking – November 26, 2012
- Marilyn Kefirlady – Making Kefir Easily At Home – September 28, 2009
- Atom Bergstrom – Chronobiotic Living: Eating, Healing, Exercising and Loving at the Right Times – January 2, 2012
- Mimi Kirk – Live Raw: Raw Food Recipes For Good Health and Timeless Beauty – October 18, 2011
Filed Under: Diet and Nutrition
About the Author: