THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Will Winter
Traditional Food Enthusiast – Grass Fed Animals-Holistic Vet-Sustainable Agriculture – Care for Dogs
Dr. Winter grew up in a farm family in Western Kansas and got his veterinary degree from Kansas State University in 1975. He also received a degree in Animal Nutrition and completed post-graduate studies and conducted scientific research in Veterinary Toxicology.
After a brief large animal/equine practice experience in Northern Missouri,he moved to Minnesota, specializing in surgical referrals and opened an emergency clinic. In 1980 he created what became one of the largest and most successful holistic veterinary practices in the United States.
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dannie Joe Mael – According to the 4 Organics Laws Upon Which the U.S. Code is Based “We are Free” – August 10, 2011
- Jerry Brunetti – Natural Agriculture Vs Factory Agriculture – Farming and Nutrition – July 13th
- Evan Folds – Be a Farmer, Start a Garden – July 28, 2011
- Dr. Gerald Wessner DVM – Holistic Veterinarian – August 13, 2009
- Dr. Eduardo M. Rivera – Professor of Law and Government – The United States is a Separate Entity from The United States of America September 18, 2012
About the Author: