Bob Chapman -The International Forcaster talks The European Debt Crisis, Stacking Up Gold and Silver and “The Fascists” in Washington – August 17, 2011
THE MORNING SHOW
The International Forcaster
Bob Chapman is owner and editor of The International Forecaster, a compendium of information on business, finance, economics and social and political issues worldwide, which reaches 10,000 investors and brokers monthly directly, and parts of his publication are picked up by 60 different websites weekly exposing his ideas to over 10 million investors a week.
His predictions have a 99% accuracy rate.
Tune in to this show to get his opinion on:
The European Debt Crisis
and his less than flattering opinion of “The Fascists” in Washington
What will happen to Medicare?
Why gold and silver is a sound investment
and a lot more!
August 17, 2011
bob chapman, the international forecaster, august 17, 2011
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Bob Chapman on Money, Gold, Politics and The World – November 17, 2010
- Bob Chapman – International Forecaster – Live 9 AM Thursday, July 15
- Bob Chapman – International Forcaster – September 18, 2010
- Bob Chapman: The International Forecaster – The European Union is Unnatural and It Will Fail – March 26, 2012
- Bob Chapman: The International Forecaster – Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – November 23, 2011
About the Author: