Dannie Joe Mael – According to the 4 Organics Laws Upon Which the U.S. Code is Based “We are Free” – August 10, 2011
THE MORNING SHOW
August 10, 2011
Dannie Joe Mael
Student of Ed Rivera
Dannie Joe Mael, a 2 year student of Edward Rivera, joined us for a mindbending show that is certain to challenge everything you ever thought to be true about what or who governs you and your family
Using the 4 Organic Laws upon which the U.S. Code is based:
The Declaration of Independance
The Articles of Confederation
The Northwest Ordinance
Dannie takes us down the path of understanding the difference between “The United States” and “The United States of America” and answers questions like:
Am I a U.S. citizen?
Do I want to be?
Does the government have jurisdiction over me if I don’t live on federal property?
Why am I paying property taxes? Why do I want to stay out of court at all costs?
Dannie Joe states that the government will continue to trick us into believing they have jurisdiction until enough people come together up against it.
This is a very interesting, yet confusing show, but as it is said,
“Confusion Precedes Enlightenment”
For more information on embracing your freedom please Visit Ed Riveras Website
Dannie Joe Mael was born within a man-made division of North America labeled Missouri, United States of America. He graduated from a government high school in 1967 and went on to graduate from Northwood University, midland Michigan, with a Bachelor degree in Business Administration. He also has an Associate degree in Computer Networking Technologies. Dannie Joe currently lives within the territorial limits of the city of Kansas City, Missouri and has been a student of Ed Rivera for 2 years.
denny mael, four organic laws, august 10, 2011
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Doug Herich – The Four Organic Laws – Everything You Know About The Constitution and Being a Citizen is Not As it Seems – June 8, 2011
- Dr. Eduardo M. Rivera – Professor of Law and Government – The United States is a Separate Entity from The United States of America September 18, 2012
- Ed Rivera – “The U.S. Constitution is not for you…and you are free when you know thus” April 11, 2011
- Ed Rivera – The U.S. Government Has No Jurisdiction Over You. Period. – July 6, 2011
- Edward Rivera,Professor of Law and Government – “The Natural State of Man is to Be Free” – March 12, 2012
About the Author: