THE MORNING SHOW
F. William Engdahl
Journalist-Historian-Economic Researcher and Leading Analyst of the New World Order
The myth of oil scarcity has allowed four giant corporations along with a handful of Wall Street banks to control the world’s largest and most essential commodity, oil. The myth originated in the 1950′s from a geologist at Royal Dutch Shell. It was revived in 2003 in time for the US bombing of Iraq. The reality is quite different from claims of Peak Oil. In reality the world is running into oil and not running out of oil.
Mr. Engdahl joins Patrick once a month for his analysis on geopolitics, oil politics and econmics.
Today’s Topics Include:
-The power, control and delivery of natural gas is front stage in the chaos all the players are encouraging in the Mid East.
-The sides are being drawn up and future conflicts involving Russia are an virtually assured.
-The Muslim Brotherhood is being supported by the West. Mr. Engdahl gives his assessment of just what this religious sect is about.
-Religion, politics, money, oil, gas and control is a dangerous combination and the Middle East as it all, on steroids.
-Hear how the Gods of Money are orchestrating the chess game over there
-Egypt, Libya and Syria – the truth of the matter regarding these countries are no where to be found in the corporate media.
f william engdahl, oil and gas in the mid east, october 11, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- F. William Engdahl – The Global Warming Sales Pitch, Controlled Oil Prices and More Myths, Lies and Oil Wars – January 3, 2013
- F. William Engdahl – Myths, Lies and Oil Wars – The World is Running into Oil, Not Out of It – August 7, 2012
- F. William Engdahl -Journalist, Historian and Leading Analyst of the New World Order – We Need Peace, Not War Nor Economic Sanctions – March 11, 2013
- F. William Engdahl – The Major Players in Energy and Banking are Controlling the Chess Pieces in the Middle East – November 27, 2012
- F. William Engdahl – “Americas Gone Mad”, says the Rest of the World – April 19, 2012
About the Author: