THE MORNING SHOW
Editor and Publisher of “The Gloom, Boom & Doom Report”
Dr Faber publishes a widely read monthly investment newsletter “The Gloom Boom & Doom Report” report which highlights unusual investment opportunities, and is the author of several books including “ TOMORROW’S GOLD – Asia’s Age of Discovery” which was first published in 2002 and highlights future investment opportunities around the world. “ TOMORROW’S GOLD ” was for several weeks on Amazon’s best seller list and is being translated into Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai and German. Dr. Faber is also a regular contributor to several leading financial publications around the world.
Marc Faber has been at the financial game for a long, long time. He believes there’s a 100% chance the U.S. will enter into a “proper” recession in the next six months. He says China is in fact slowing down and that will be a drag on GDP growth world wide. Mr.Faber says it is not a question of if the USG will come after gold bullion, it is a matter of when. He says silver is priced just right and the talk of all the manipulation of silver is, just talk. We talk about the Euro Bond, Asia, Iran and lots more as we get a global perspective from Mr.Faber’s home in Thailand.
marc faber and world economics, october 2, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- The Real World of Money – Wall Street Grows, Jobs Do Not – February 24, 2010
- Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – Let’s Get Physical: Those in the Know Are Taking It Seriously – February 20, 2013
- Andrew Gause on How to Invest in Gold and Silver 08.20.08
- J.B. Slear – Making Money By Taking Some Risks – September 21, 2011
- Bob Chapman – International Forecaster – Live 9 AM Thursday, July 15
About the Author: