Rep. Charles Key(Oklahoma) – The Role of the Government is to Protect Our Liberty. Period. – March 12, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Representative Charles Key(Oklahoma)
“I like a strict interpretation of the Constitution and the following of it.”- Rep. Charles Key
It wouldn’t take long to get our government and it’s role in order if we had more representatives of the people like Charles Key. Representative of Oklahoma Charles Key from joined us this morning to discuss the Constitution, which he believes should be strictly followed. He talked about the 4th Amendment:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
And how National ID’s and Biometrics violate our rights. He went on to give us a lesson in “Nullification”, a legal theory that a U.S. State has the right to nullify, or invalidate, any federal law that a state has deemed unconstitutional and reveals the biggest kept secret in legislature.
This is a wonderful show in support of the Constitution. If you believe that the role of the government is to protect our liberty, please share this show.
rep. charles key on freedom, march 12, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Charles Erwin – Author of American Freedom – Lawful Battles Cannot Be Won in a Legal System – May 22, 2012
- Edward Rivera,Professor of Law and Government – “The Natural State of Man is to Be Free” – March 12, 2012
- State Senators Bill tells U.S.G. to stay out of Oklahoma
- Charles Nenner – Market Analyst and Portfolio Prophet: A Fascinating Look at Forcasting -November 2, 2011
- Michael Edward- The Gulf Blue Plague – Unveiling the Truth On What’s Really Happening in the Gulf – July 7, 2011
About the Author: