THE MORNING SHOW
The Assassination of JFK
R. D. Morningstar has studied the assassination of John F. Kennedy since the day it occurred. In 1993, at the Third Decade Symposium on the JFK Assassination in Chicago, R. D. Morningstar became the first scientist to expose publicly the use of gestalt psychology in the alteration and doctoring of the Zapruder Film.
On this birthday anniversary of President Kennedy, Mr. Morningstar says he has new information that is certain to demonstrate to people that The Warren Commission altered the evidence, suppressed the facts and was actually disinformation and misinterpretation of the Truth surrounding the JFK Assassination.
Robert D. Morningstar is a top JFK researcher, author, computer systems and imaging specialist living in New York City. During the 1960 campaign, RDM worked as a volunteer for the election of John F. Kennedy in NYC. RDM is a graduate of Power Memorial Academy with a degree in psychology from Fordham University, where he specialized in human perception, time-motion studies and Artificial Intelligence.
- Robert Morningstar – Who Shot JFK and Why? SPECIAL SHOW – November 22, 2010
- Robert Morningstar – The Greatest Crime of the 20th Century – November 20. 2014
- Jackie Jura – The Assassination of JFK: It’s Harder to Defend the Truth Than to Believe the Blatant Lies They Sell – November 21, 2013
- Debra Conway and Sherry Fiester – The Murder of JFK: We Deserve the Truth, Will We Ever Know It? – November 20, 2012
- Dr. David Kennedy, D.D.S – Less is more in Dentistry
About the Author: