Texas Congressman Ron Paul is one of a kind. Dr. Paul was in the 2008 Presidential Primaries, raised lots of money, won most all the polling after the debates and raised the awareness of The United States Constitution like never before.
Would the powers that be ever allow him to be President? How did he feel when others literally scoffed at his stance on The Constitution during the debates? Will the Nation be better off with President Obama or President McCain? Is the economy going to heal soon?
You’ll hear his answers here as well as chiling predictions regarding possible violence to come and we asked Congressman Paul. “How many signers on a petition would it take for him to seriously consider running for Texas Governor in 2010?”.
And as Patrick said on the air “….and take this Constitution out for a spin and see what it will do…?
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- There is no Constitutional Money – Martial Law – 10.07.08
- Doug Wead – The Great Provocateur, Ron Paul, is the Real Deal – May 15, 2012
- Just who is in charge around here? – 09.16.08
- Edward Rivera,Professor of Law and Government – “The Natural State of Man is to Be Free” – March 12, 2012
- Paul Wheaton aka The Duke of Permaculture – A Passion for Nutrients in Food – January 8, 2013
About the Author: