Scott Tips – Health Freedom, Codex Alimentarius, and National Legislation on Health Freedom – September 18, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
President of the National Health Federation
Established in 1955, the National Health Federation is an international nonprofit, consumer-education, health-freedom organization working to protect individuals’ rights to choose to consume healthy food, take supplements, and use alternative therapies without government restrictions. With consumer members all over the world, and a Board of Governors and Advisory Board containing representatives from 7 different countries, the Federation is unique as being not only the World’s oldest health-freedom organization for consumers but the only one accredited by Codex to attend and speak out at meetings of the Codex Alimentarius Commission, the highest international body on food standards.
If you’ve ever wondered who is out there fighting for our rights and freedom to choose concerning our health, meet Scott Tips. Scott joined Patrick in a passionate discussion about H.R. 3380: Dietary Supplement Protection Act of 2011-To amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act concerning safe dietary ingredients in dietary supplements. Hear the details of this bill and why the publics involvement is so imperative. Learn what we each can do to contribute to health freedom. When the day arrives and we can no longer buy Vitamin C or Maca or Digestive Enzymes it will only be because we did not speak up. This is a show to share if you value great health!
scott tips, health freedom hanging on a thread, september 18, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Scott Tips – President of The National Health Federation – Winning Back Our Health Freedom – March 6, 2012
- Shea Lynn Baird – Taking on the California Medical Board – May 29, 2012
- Jerry Day – Challenging “Not So Smart” Digital Meter Installation – September 20, 2012
- Mike Adams – The Health Ranger and Editor of Natural News – The Politics of Health and Food Freedom – March 19, 2012
- Prof. Keith Scott-Mumby MD – Switching On Good Genes With The Right Foods – July 24, 2012
About the Author: