Walter E. Block Ph.D – Austrian Economist and Libertarian Theorist – Socialism, Fascism and Free Enterprise: It’s Very Unclear What’s Going On – July 9, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Walter E. Block, Ph.D
Austrian Economist and Libertarian Theorist
We spent an interesting hour with Mr. Block talking about the economic affairs and condition of this country. He’s behind Ron Paul and would like to see a Gold Standard and the Fed ended and if he were elected President, what changes he would bring.
Walter Block earned his PhD in Economics at Columbia University. He is an author, editor, and co-editor of many books which include Defending the Undefendable; Lexicon of Economic Thought, Economic Freedom of the World 1975-1995; Rent Control: Myths and Realities; Discrimination, Affirmative Action, and Equal Opportunity; Theology, Third Word Development and Economic Justice; Man, Economy, and Liberty: Essays in Honor of Murray N. Rothbard; Religion, Econonomics, and Social Thought; and Economic Freedom: Toward a Theory of Measurement.
walter block and austrian economics, july 09, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Open Phone Friday – Overcoming Procrastination and Calling All Angels – July 13, 2012
- Dr. Uffe Ravnskov – The Cholesterol Myths – May 19, 2011
- Lawrence Reed – Great Myths of the Great Depression – October 15, 2012
- F. William Engdahl – NATO’s on the Doorstep…Let’s Takeover the Whole World! – May 22, 2012
- John Perkins – Confessions of an Economic Hit Man – April 6, 2010
About the Author: