Heres an engaging conversation with Jesse Richards, founder and manager of tvnewslies.org. Mr. Richards is a former AP employee who spends his time researching, writing and commenting on the media, politics, the world and news that never makes to our home.
How and who chooses Presidential candidates and Presidents? What are the goals of the power pulling the strings? Are secret societies real? Does the media in fact control public perception? Who is behind Senator Obama? And lots more here to sink your teeth into. Or not.
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Robert O. Nara, D.D.S. – How to Become Dentally Self Sufficient – 12.03.09
- Doug Wead – The Great Provocateur, Ron Paul, is the Real Deal – May 15, 2012
- Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – The Gold Standard: You Can’t Get There From Here- Massive Inflation Coming – February 13, 2013
- How and Why ‘The Powers That BeAre What They Are – Texe Marrs
- Andrew Gause and the Real World of Money – Every Brand of Ugly Coming Soon in the World of Finance – August 7, 2013
About the Author: