THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Veronique Desaulniers
The Breast Cancer Conqueror
December 19, 2011
She is a Breast Cancer Conqueror and proud of it!! She chose to heal her body without CPR: Cutting, Poisoning, Radiating. However, she honors and respects all choices that women make, because cancer is not an easy journey, no matter which method of treatment you choose.
Dr. V has maintained Wellness Practices since 1979, but recently “retired” from actively seeing patients. She is certified in many Post Graduate protocols and has undertaken extensive studies in the various fields of “Energy Medicine.” She has specialized in Bio-Energetics, Meridian Stress Analysis, Digital Thermography, EFT and Chiropractic. Her approach to Health and Wellness is a very unique one, which is why she has attracted people from all over North America and as far as Europe and Africa.
We welcomed Dr. “V” to the show today for an uplifting and empowering hour on conquering breast cancer the natural way. Dr. V informed us of the effects of emotional componants such as unresolved issues and the power of forgiveness as well as the bombardment of electropollution on the our bodies. Dr. V gives excellent ideas on how to neutralize electromagnetic pollution in our living spaces as well as other tips for optimal health to reduce the risk of cancer. Please browse her website and share this interview link with anyone you know who may be challlenged with breast cancer.
Dr. V, Veronique Desaulniers, december 19, 2011
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Bob Dowling – Curing Cancer – The Politics of Health – May 12, 2011
- Dr. Larry Nims, Ph.D – Be Set Free Fast: Eliminating the Emotional Roots and Self-Limiting Belief Systems That Are Embedded in the Subconscious Mind – 2 Hour Special Show – June 25, 2013
- Dr. Hal Huggins DDS – Slaying the Dental Dragons: The Connection Between Dental Procedures and Disease – December 13, 2012
- Iodine – Breast Cancer – Thyroid – Swine Flu – Dr. David Derry M.D
- Sydney Ross Singer – Killer Culture: How the Clothing We Wear, Our Sleep Positions and Even Our Own Voices Are Wreaking Havoc on Our Health – January 28, 2013
About the Author: