THE MORNING SHOW
President of Sweet Remedy Films: Embracing Community toward an Authentic Life
Cori’s work is geared toward empowering individuals to make intelligent and healthy choices for themselves and their loved ones. She is passionate about helping society return to a focus on fulfilling a need rather than the current corporate structure which has become about creating a need. Her two documentaries are Sweet Misery and Sweet Remedy.
Sweet Misery is a close examination into what many in the medical community have voiced over the last few decades on the safety of Aspartame sweetener.
Sweet Remedy exposes the propaganda surrounding the poison-chemical sweetener called Aspartame. It discusses the health effects, the media cover-up, and the hidden agenda of the U.S. agencies and corporate organizations that profit off the poison called Aspartame.
Cori joins Patrick to share her story of discovering the truth of what was causing her chronic health problems and symptons of MS. We so often think we’re doing the right thing and making healthy choices by choosing diet foods with sugar substitutes, but there is a high price to pay.
cori bracket and sweet misery, august 21, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Betty Martini – Aspartame: Its Deadly, Disguised & Everywhere – February 19, 2009
- Professor Brian Peskin – The Hidden Story of Cancer – Omega 3 fish oils – April 1, 2010
- Open Phone Friday – Those Problems are Only as Big as We Make ‘Em – May 3, 2013
- Professor Brian Peskin – Parent Essential Oils, EFA, EFO,Fish Oils and More – April 17, 2010
- Dr. Betty Martini – Understanding the Dangers of Aspartame in Diet Drinks and Foods – September 22, 2011
About the Author: