Daniel Vitalis – Taking Survival to Another Level of Excellence: Sweating, Smoking and Grounding Yourself – April 19, 2011
THE MORNING SHOW with Patrick Timpone
Sweating, Smoking and Grounding Yourself
Daniel talks about:
-The Native American use of tobacco
-Smoking is a delivery system for herbs
-Using tobacco plants in your garden as a natural insectide
EMF Exposure: Cellular Metabolic Disruptions
-Harvesting Pine Pollen
and so much more!!
April 19, 2011
Daniel Vitalis is a Leading Health, Nutrition, and Personal Development Strategist as well as a Nature Based Philosopher. He teaches that our Invincible Health is a product of living in alignment with our biological
design and our role in the ecosystem. Daniel incorporates the wisdom of indigenous peoples into our modern lives.
His entertaining, motivational and magnetic delivery style has made him an in-demand public speaker in North America and abroad.
daniel vitalis, april 19, hour one
daniel vitalis, april 19, hour two
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Daniel Vitalis – ReWild Your Body! Freeing the Animal Within for a Healthier, More Energized, and Exciting Life! – July 23, 2012
- Daniel Vitalis – Personal Preparedness Strategies for Natural and Man-made Disasters – November 13, 2012
- Daniel Vitalis – Living More in Tune with Nature and Connecting to Something More Like….. LIFE – April 8, 2013
- Daniel Vitalis – ReWilding: Tips and Tricks for Strengthening Our Epigenetic Health – November 10, 2011
- Daniel Vitalis -Velvet Antler, Colostrum, Medicinal Mushrooms, Wild Foods -February 1, 2010
About the Author: