THE MORNING SHOW
Author of Me, My Cells and I: A Survivors Seriously Funny Guide to the Science of Cancer
To learn how to deal with his advanced prostate cancer, Dave Ames studied Nobel Prize winning research and learned to make treatment and lifestyle choices resulting from the effects on his cells’ ability to use oxygen. This path through the maze of conflicting health advice showed him what to eat and how to counter the side effects of radiation. His treatments ran the gamut from conventional drugs and radiation, to the less-conventional such as dietary changes and the decidedly alternative practice of Qi Gong.
We welcomed Dave to the show today to talk about his experience with this dis-ease. Dave’s lighthearted outlook and ability to accept responsibility for his health is amazing and we hope you will pass this podcast on to all you love.
November 3, 2011
Dave Ames is the author of three books about fly fishing and one book about cancer. He prefers fishing to having cancer, so when he got diagnosed and heard the dire odds, he set about trying to prove the doctors wrong. Cancer-free for several years now, he’s on a mission to tell others how he did it.
david ames, and his story with prostate cancer, november 3, 2011
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Dave Woynarowski, MD – The World’s Top Anti-Aging Specialist – Why Do We Get Old?: Taking a Look at Healthspan vs. Lifespan – September 13, 2012
- Dave Stetzer – The Difference Between Grounding the Body and Discharging Energy; They Are Not the Same – December 17, 2013
- Dave Stetzer – An Easy Fix To Dirty Electricity (Electrical Pollution) In Your Home: A Cause of Disease and Chronic Illness – March 21, 2013
- Dave Stetzer – Dirty Electricity; Stray Voltage; EMFs and WiFi: Is There Really A Cause for Concern? – February 24, 2015
- Dr. Dave Woynarowski, MD – Natural Ways for Quality Sleep -October 8, 2012