THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Claudia Welch, MSOM
Achieving Optimal Health and Wellness Through Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine and Western Science
Claudia Welch joined us today to discuss her groundbreaking approach to achieving hormonal balance and healing for women.
This is a “Not to Miss” show for everyone interested in achieving balance, not only hormonal balance, but total life balance.
October 6, 2011
Claudia Welch is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine and a practitioner of Ayurvedic medicine. Dr. Welch lectures regularly on Oriental and Ayurvedic medicines and Women’s Health, bringing a depth of knowledge and a sense of joy to her presentations that has established her as a leading educator in the field of Ayurveda. She has served on the teaching faculty of The Ayurvedic Institute, Kripalu School of Ayurveda and Acupractice Seminars. Dr. Welch gave up a thriving private practice to teach around the world and to write. She has written numerous articles that have been published in India, the US and Europe. 2011 also marks the release of her new book, Balance Your Hormones, Balance Your Life: Achieving Optimal Health and Wellness Through Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine and Western Science.
claudia welch, hormone balancing, oct 6, 2011, one
claudia welch, hormone balancing, oct 6, 2011, two
Or click here to get 5% off. Use the code “DrWelch” at checkout to get the discount.
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Coen van der Kroon – Ayurvedic Medicine and Urine Therapy – September 27, 2011
- Andreas Moritz – Cancer is Not a Disease – June 16, 2011
- David Wolfe- Hormone Strength and Balance, the Natural Way – Radiation Protection – April 26, 2011
- Megan Smith – Ayurveda: How Knowing Your Body Type Can Help You Achieve Better Health – October 4, 2012
- Marcelle Pick MSN, OB/GYN – Is It Me or My Hormones?: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly about PMS, Perimenopause, and all the Crazy Things that Occur with Hormone Imbalance, February 26, 2013
About the Author: