Dr. Dave Woynarowski, MD – The World’s Top Anti-Aging Specialist – Why Do We Get Old?: Taking a Look at Healthspan vs. Lifespan – September 13, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Dave Woynarowski, MD
The World’s Top Anti-Aging Specialist
We became acquainted with Dr. Dave through David Wolfe and we’re glad we did. Dr. Dave joined us this morning to tackle the question “Why do we get old?” He provided some great answers and tips to enjoy a nice long Healthspan. If you’re going to live to 100, why live the last 20 years in bed? Dr. Dave addresses the causes of Dementia, Alzheimers and ADD/HD and stresses the importance of getting those good Omega 3′s. Towards the end of the show he goes into the area of telomeres, a region of repetitive DNA at the end of a chromosome, which protects the end of the chromosome from deterioration. Perhaps Dr. Dave will join us again in the future to focus on the topic of telomeres.
Dr. Dave Woynarowski, MD, was born in the 1950s in the heart of Southeastern Pennsylvania. Raised in a family of doctors and scientists, “Dr. Dave” continued the tradition, graduating from Temple Medical School in the 1980s, after earning his Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Pennsylvania with a dual major in Biology and English.
After completing his Residency in Internal Medicine, Dr. Dave passed the Internal Medicine Boards and joined his father who had been practicing Family Medicine for three decades.
Dr. Dave later embarked on a worldwide pursuit, researching the best-of-the-best in anti-aging medicine. His exhaustive search has made him one of the foremost authorities is preventative health, anti-aging, and nutritional supplements.
dr dave on pro youthing and fish oils, september 12, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Dave Woynarowski, MD – Natural Ways for Quality Sleep -October 8, 2012
- Dr. Sangeeta Pati, MD – One of the World’s Foremost Educators and Practicing Physicians in the Field of HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) Anti-Aging and Holistic, Preventative Medicine – June 19, 2012
- Dr. Joseph Grasso DO – Defining Traditional Osteopathic Medicine – January 9, 2012
- Dr. Anthony Kleinsmith-Colostrum, Natural Growth, Immune Boosting, Anti-Aging – March 15,2010
- Dave Stetzer – An Easy Fix To Dirty Electricity (Electrical Pollution) In Your Home: A Cause of Disease and Chronic Illness – March 21, 2013
About the Author: