THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt MD, Ph.D.
5 Levels of Healing
Internationally known for his successful treatment of chronic pain and illness, Dr. Klinghardt combines non-surgical orthopaedic medicine with immunology, endocrinology, toxicology, neural therapy, hypnotherapy and energy psychology. His unique approach to diagnosing and treating diseases and disorders on both the physical and mental-emotional levels recognises that good health is dependent on:
•A well-functioning autonomic nervous system
•A healthy mind that creates a balanced emotional state
•A supportive network of relationships within current and past generations of the family. His teaching includes explorations of the influence of family relationships on health, based on approaches developed by psychoanalyst Bert Hellinger
Dr. Klinghardt joined us this morning for an hour packed full of excellent information. This is a show to listen to and listen to again.
dietrich klinghardt M.D., january 30, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Open Phone Friday – The Continuing Story of a Happy Thyroid and other Health Questions Addressed – February 3, 2012
- Jeff Ullman – DON’T Let Stress & the Holidays Tear Your Relationship & Family Apart! – December 10, 2012
- Gerald O’Donnell- Creating your future now -April 13, 2011
- Professor Arthur Aron – The Science of Love – Valentines Day Special Part 1 – February 14, 2012
- Thomas Poppe – The Power and Influence of Your Birthdate – July 9, 2012
About the Author: