THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Garry Gordon, M.D.
Father of Chelation Therapy
They call him Mr. Detox as he doesn’t have a patient a year who
needs a hospital.
-Information on Vitamin C
-Raising the voltage in the body
and lots more!
GARRY F. GORDON, MD, DO, MD(H), received his Doctor of Osteopathy in 1958 from the Chicago College of Osteopathy in Illinois. He received his honorary MD degree from the University of California Irvine in 1962 and completed his Radiology Residency from Mt. Zion in San Francisco, California in 1964. For many years, he was the Medical Director of Mineral Lab in Hayward, California, a leading laboratory for trace mineral analysis worldwide.
Dr. Gordon is on the Board of Homeopathic Medical Examiners for Arizona and is Co-Founder of the American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM). He is Founder/President of the International College of Advanced Longevity (ICALM) and Board Member of International Oxidative Medicine Association (IOMA).
With Morton Walker, DPM, Dr. Gordon co-authored The Chelation Answer. He is advisor to the American Board of Chelation Therapy and past instructor and examiner for all chelation physicians. He is responsible for Peer Review for Chelation Therapy in the State of Arizona.
As an internationally recognized expert on chelation therapy, Dr. Gordon is now attempting to establish standards for the proper use of oral and intravenous chelation therapy as an adjunct therapy for all diseases. He lectures extensively on The End Of Bypass Surgery Is In Sight.
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
dr gary gordon, july 26, hour one
dr gary gordon, july 26, hour two
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr Garry Gordon – Oral and intravenous chelation therapy – LIVE TONIGHT 7-8PM CENTRAL
- Dr Robert Rowen – Chelation, Oxidation and other Natural Healing Methods – November 15, 2010
- Dr. Harvey Bigelsen, MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem – March 18, 2010
- Dr. Theresa Dale – Homeopathic Weight Loss That Works – December 2, 2010
- Dr. Joseph Grasso DO – Defining Traditional Osteopathic Medicine – January 9, 2012
About the Author: