THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Joseph Grasso DO
Traditional Osteopathic Medicine
January 9, 2012
“The true Philosophy of Osteopathy Is an art that is holistic and is as old as the Heavens”-Dr. Grasso
We welcomed Dr. Grasso this morning and got a real education on answering the question “What exactly is Osteopathy?” Dr. Grassos eloquent answer was “Working with nature and understanding how nature is working with the patient.” This interview is really interesting. Enjoy!
Dr. Grassos passion for health care involves treating the whole patient utilizing these unique principles that are applied using a subtle hands-on approach that takes many years to learn. It includes a medical education that is equal to and recognized the same as the Allopathic (MD) profession. Taking the same national boards, Osteopaths are required to do a residency in various hospitals and can practice in any branch of medicine. In reality, Osteopathy in its Traditional form was and is designed to be Primary Care and is best utilized in this way. For this reason, Dr. Grasso became board certified in Family Practice and manage everything that a Family Physician would manage, but in addition will treat many other abnormalities that only specialists will see like severe neurologically disabled children, Autistic spectrum and ADHD, Autoimmune diseases, Terminal illnesses, chronic infections, and birth defects to name a few all without the use of drugs. In addition, many patients come to Dr. Grasso for the sole purpose to find a safe and effective way to get off their medications and simply remember how to heal themselves. Osteopathy is a unique doorway to healing.
Call Dr. Grasso at 847-426-9000
dr joseph grasso and the magic of osteopathy, jan 09, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- SPECIAL 2 HOUR SHOW: Dr. Lina Garcia – Healing the Body Through Healing the Mouth – January 14, 2013
- Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride – The True Connection Between Nutrition and Brain Function – May 13, 2009
- Dr. Victoria Sweet – God’s Hotel: A Doctor, a Hospital, and a Pilgrimage to the Heart of Medicine -Medicine Works Best When It is Personal and Face-to-Face; When the Doctor Has Enough Time to Do a Good Job, and Pays Attention Not Only to the Patient But to What’s Around the Patient – April 30, 2013
- Dr. Mark Sircus Live From Brazil – December 14, 2010
- Dr. Ron Schmidt – “Animal Foods Are Necessary For Great Health….” 10.19.09
About the Author: