Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, MD – Pancreatic Enzymes: The Best Defense Against Cancer – September 25, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez , MD
Holistic Cancer Therapy
Since 1987, Dr. Gonzalez has been in private practice in New York City, treating patients diagnosed with cancer and other serious degenerative illnesses. His nutritional research has received substantial financial support from Procter & Gamble, Nestle, and the National Cancer Institute. Results from a pilot study published in 1999 described the most positive data in the medical literature for pancreatic cancer.
Dr. Gonzalez joined us this morning to discuss a host of issues concerning not only the disease of cancer, but the business of cancer studies and cancer treatments. This objective and eye opening interview is one you will want to share with friends and family. Cancer has been on the rise for years with it’s victims becoming younger and younger. As Dr. Gonzalez explains, cancer was once a disease associated with aging, but with our bodies enduring more and more assaults from environmental toxins, EMF’s and stress, we are less able to detoxify. Hope is not lost however, as he explains how taking pancreatic enzymes is the best defense against cancer. He descrides how they work and why they are a more important supplement than even vitamin C. He shares with us his regimen for maintaining optimal health which includes a daily coffee enema, as getting sick is not an option in his busy life. This is an excellent show…enjoy!
dr nicholas gonzalez, cancer, diet, detox and enzymes
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Cancer Cure with Enzymes and Nutrition – September 28, 2010
- Dr Gonzalez – Finding your ancestral diet – Pancreatic Enzymes – Detoxing – Acid Alkaline -July 2nd
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez – Danger to Supplement Supply – March 1, 2010
- Dr. Terry Wahls – The Wahls Protocol: Defeating Progressive MS Without Drugs – May 17, 2012
- Thomas Lodi, M.D., Homeopathic Physician – Getting Rid of Cancer is easy, the problem is keeping It Gone – August 20, 2012
About the Author: