Dr. Richard Massey – Bullying Our Way Through With a Bunch Of Drugs and Scalpels – February 23, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Richard Massey
Addressing Your Health Concerns with Alternative and Natural Ideas
Dr. Massey joined us for a jam packed 2 hours from the Chinati Hot Springs in West Texas.Some of the topics covered in todays show:
-Birth Trauma-Having a baby at home with midwives vs. a hospital birth. Dr. Massey gives us some interesting historical statistics and covers the trauma experienced by forced methods.
-Emotional Energetic Imprinting-How our emotions figure into sickness and disease and why it’s necessary to treat both the physical and emotional toxicity
-Thick Blood-What are the risks? And how to thin it.
-The connection between oral pathology and breast cancer
-When should fruit be eaten?
-Dental Work: The responsibility your dentist has to your immune system
-The best way to get magnesium
-Lowering cortisol levels
-Dr. Massey has been experimenting with a vegan diet and he tells us how he’s doing
and so much more. Enjoy the show!
Consultations at 830.990.2924 and also at firstname.lastname@example.org
ask dr massey, richard massey m.d., february 23, 2012, hour one
ask dr massey, richard massey m.d., february 23, 2012, hour two
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Richard Massey – There’s No One Thing That Works for Everyone, Just Finding One’s Own True Path – April 25, 2013
- Dr. Richard Massey, MD – Ranked 37th Worldwide: What Are We Doing In American Healthcare? – December 20, 2012
- Dr. Richard Massey M.D. – Spiritual, Mental and Emotional Health – January 26, 2012
- Ask Dr. Massey – Amino Acid Magic – Gluten – Biofeedback – November 9, 2010
- Dr. Bob Dowling – Curing Cancer – The Politics of Health – May 12, 2011
About the Author: