ptimpone | Apr 18, 2011 | Comments 0 |
THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Richard Massey, M.D.
Monday, April 18
Dr. Massey answers your health questions and offers some good ideas on topics such as:
The Difference Between Measuring Insulin and Blood Sugar
Using Olive Leaf and DMSO for Anti-Viral Healing
The Importance of Fats
Peroxide Baths for Flu and Colds
Gluten Sensitivity and Other Food Allergies
Eating Liver for the Adrenals
“Forgiveness” is Good for Your Health
and so much more!
Dr. Richard Massey is an M.D. who some years back turned to natural medicine and wow, he has come a long way. He seeks out the real Truth about what is going on here and consults with many cutting edge folks around the Country to get to the heart of the matter.
Here’s a great opportunity to call in live to totally holistic M. D. who will be pleased to assist you in any way possible to reach your health goals.
Dr. Massey is available for consultations world wide by calling him. 830.990.2924
dr richard massey, april 18, 2011 hour one
dr richard massey, april 18, 2011 hour two
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Richard Massey M.D. – Alternative Answers to Your Health Questions – September 19, 2009
- Dr. Richard Massey M.D. – People are Good, the System Is Broken – A Natural Approach To Moving Forward With Your Health – December 6, 2009
- Dr. Richard Massey – Hormone Balancing, Probiotics, Psoriasis, Kidney Stones – July 18, 2009
- Dr. Massey – DMSO is Amazing, But it’s Not For Everyone and Other Great Information On Maintaining Your Health Naturally – January 28, 2010
- Dr. Massey – All About Homeopathy and Good Ideas for Maintaining Your Health Naturally – March 13, 2010
Filed Under: All Shows • Diet and Nutrition • Dr. Richard Massey • Health