Dr. Ross Stewart – Amazing Amino Acids for the Reversal of Dementia, Depression and Other Mood Disorders – October 11, 2011
THE MORNING SHOW
Specialist in the reversal of Cognitive Decline, Parkinson’s, Depression and Other Mood Disorders
Dr. Ross Stewart joined us for a fascinating discussion of the importance of amino acids for maintaining optimal brain function. For a FREE consultation, please mention Patrick Timpone
October 11, 2011
Brain And Body Wellness Center is internationally known for it success in working with people suffering from Cognitive Decline (Dementia, Alzheimer’s), Parkinson’s, Depression and other mood disorders and ADHD by regulating brain chemistry. We see people from all 50 states and many countries.
Experts in the use of both medically developed “Neurotransmitters Therapy” and “Whole Foods” nutritional supplements to optimize brain function.
dr ross stewart, october 11, 2011
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Ross Stewart – Stem Cell Therapy – Neurotransmitter Deficiency – 11.05.09
- Julia Ross – The Diet Cure – Nutritional Psychology – Eating Disorders and Addictions – 12.14.09
- Henry Emmons, MD – The Choices We Make Have A Profound Effect On How We Feel: Stabilizing Brain Chemistry Through Diet, Exercise and Mindfulness – January 24, 2013
- Pam Killeen – Addiction:The Hidden Epidemic – September 15, 2010
- Stewart Swerdlow – The Programmed Mind, Interdimensions and Staged Events: Is Anything Real? – September 15, 2011
About the Author: