Dr. Sangeeta Pati, MD – One of the World’s Foremost Educators and Practicing Physicians in the Field of HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) Anti-Aging and Holistic, Preventative Medicine – June 19, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Sangeeta Pati, MD
Hormone Replacement Therapy, Anti-Aging and Holistic, Preventative Medicine
When 20% of your clients are healthcare providers , you must be doing something right. This is the case of Dr. Sangeeta Pati MD, President & Medical Director SaJune Institute for Restorative and Regenerative Medicine in Florida which specializes in bioidentical hormones, hormone replacement therapy (Hormonal Restorative Medicine), weight management programs, detoxification, nutrition, anti-aging, and ob/gyn.
Dr. Pati, joined us this morning to shed some light on hormones and their role in our bodies. What causes hormonal imbalances, which then, of course, lead to other health problems? Dr. Pati weaves together the mind/body connection, nutrition and toxic stressors to present a clear picture of how the body becomes so unbalanced and what can be done to bring it back into its proper and healthy function. This is a very informative show. We waited a long time to interview Dr. Pati, but we’re certain you’ll find it well worth the wait. Enjoy!
dr sangeeta pati, md, hormones and more, june 19, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Marcelle Pick MSN, OB/GYN – Is It Me or My Hormones?: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly about PMS, Perimenopause, and all the Crazy Things that Occur with Hormone Imbalance, February 26, 2013
- Thyroid 101 With Hormone Rejuvenation Expert – Dr. Theresa Dale
- Dr. Claudia Welch – Balance Your Hormones, Balance Your Life – October 6, 2011
- David Wolfe- Hormone Strength and Balance, the Natural Way – Radiation Protection – April 26, 2011
- Cancer Cured! Gersen Therapy – Charlotte Gerson 03.09.09
About the Author: