Steven Hines – Naturopath and Master Herbalist – Going Beyond the Gut – Take the two week baking soda test with us – April 26, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
Naturopath and Master Herbalist
April 26, 2012
One hour was not nearly enough to cover the plethora of healthful findings of Steven Hines so we have invited him back within the next couple of weeks to address the massive amount of emails we received for him. Today, we focused on healing the gut and alkinalizing the body. He gave us a 2 week test to do with baking soda after which we invite you to write or call in with your results for his next visit. Enjoy the show, it’s a good one!
Also check out a special smoothie recipe on his site to heal the gut
Steve Hines is a naturopath, naturopathic endocrinologist, and master herbalist. He has been practicing naturopathy for 15 years, and is currently writing on a book, Gastrointestinal Diseases and co-authored “The Road to Health”. Steve has more than 12,000 hours of training in nutritional biochemistry, anatomy, and physiology. His deductive reasoning skills prove invaluable to his patients.
Steve is an accomplished musician, and a humanitarian.
dr steven hines, baking soda and ph test you can do at home,april 26, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Steve Hines – Auto Immunity, Gut Issues, Stealth Bacteria, Cancer and Fungus – February 3,2011
- Steve Hines – Digestion and the Connection with Viral, Bacterial and Candida Challenges – July 22, 2010
- Steven Hines – Getting Back On the Road to Health – April 10, 2014
- Steve Rochlitz – Porphyria: The Possible Ultimate Cause of Chronic & Environmental Illnesses – June 17, 2013
- Steven McFadden – Food Security, Economic Stability and Environmental Repair – May 1, 2012
About the Author: