Dr. Thomas E. Levy – Curing the Incurables – Optimal Nutrition -The Roots of Disease – August 27, 2009
THE MORNING SHOW
Dr. Thomas E. Levy M.D.
Curing the Incurables & Optimal Nutrition
Amazing information on antioxidants and dental health!
Dr. Thomas Levy leaves no doubt of the connection of teeth issues and heart disease. Dr. Levy talks about how all disease is an electron deficiency caused by using up the avaialble antioxidants in the system. And we need lots due to the ongoing assaults in our culture.
Pass this link on to everyone you know and care about.
Dr. Thomas E. Levy is a board certified cardiologist and he has written six books on health-related issues. Most of his work has centered on how to restore and/or maintain good health in the face of the many different forms of toxicity that all of us face, typically on a daily basis. He no longer has a clinical practice of medicine and cardiology.
Dr. Levy now limits himself to research and writing at this time, and he is currently working on his seventh book, Death by Calcium: The Supplement that Kills.
Most of his work over the last ten years has centered on the importance of maintaining a healthy antioxidant status in the body.
His work currently is focusing on the importance of liposomal technology as a way to optimally deliver vitamin C, glutathione, and other nutrients into the body orally, appearing to even surpass the bioavailability seen with the intravenous administration of these antioxidants.
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Dr. Thomas Levy M.D. – Primal Panacea – Vitamin C: The Most Important of All Supplements – September 29, 2011
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, MD – Pancreatic Enzymes: The Best Defense Against Cancer – September 25, 2012
- Dr Thomas Lodi, M.D. – Stop Making Cancer – April 29, 2010
- Donna Gates – Top Digestive Specialist – The Body Ecology Diet – June 14, 2011
- Dr. Russell Jaffe M.D. -The Rewards from a Diet of Whole Foods – May 21, 2012
About the Author: