THE MORNING SHOW
February 28, 2012
We had a lot of questions awaiting this mornings second guest. There’s alot of interest in this versatile substance and Janet Perry was the person guest to give us the scoop. She has a Masters in Pharmacology and 35 years consulting with people and animals in natural healing.
She was introduced to DMSO whle working with race horses in the 1980’s and has been researching it since, mainly from the work of Professor Stanley Jacob, Professor Emeritus, University of Oregon who is soon to publish the definitive book on DMSO. Ms. Perry gave us some great ideas and information on this wonderful thing called DMSO.
janet perry, dmso, february 28, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Janet Perry, Pharmacologist (Peoples Rx, Austin’s Favorite Pharmacy) – Taking a More Natural Approach to Common Ailments – August 28, 2012
- Janet Perry, Pharmacologist (Peoples Rx, Austin’s Favorite Pharmacy) – Simple and Effective Cleansing and Detoxification Ideas – April 4, 2013
- Open Phone Friday – Making Life a Little Bit Better When We Help One Another – February 22, 2013
- Morton Walker, D.P.M. – DMSO Natures Healer – Dimethyl Sulfoxide – Organosulfur Compound – 01.25.10
- Janet Perry, Pharmacologist – Bringing the Immune System Back Into Balance with Low Dose Naltrexone – May 15, 2012
About the Author: