Janet Perry, Pharmacologist – Bringing the Immune System Back Into Balance with Low Dose Naltrexone – May 15, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
(Peoples Rx, Austin’s Favorite Pharmacy)
Balancing the Immune System with Low Dose Naltrexone
May 15, 2012
Janet Perry joined us this morning to share some very interesting and insightful information on low dose Naltrexone.
The following information comes from www.lowdosenaltrexone.org and summarizes the show perfectly.
There is growing recognition in the scientific community that autoimmune diseases result from immunodeficiency, which disturbs the ability of the immune system to distinguish “self” from “non-self”. The normalization of the immune system induced by LDN makes it an obvious candidate for a treatment plan in such diseases.
The experience of people who have autoimmune diseases and who have begun LDN treatment has been remarkable. Patients with diagnoses such as systemic lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Behcet’s syndrome, Wegener’s granulomatosis, bullous pemphigoid, psoriasis, and Crohn’s disease have all benefited.
Because LDN clearly halts progression in multiple sclerosis, its use has been more recently extended to other neurodegenerative diseases, such as Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease) whose etiology remains unknown but for which there is suggestive evidence of a possible autoimmune mechanism.
In addition, people with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome have had marked improvement using LDN, suggesting that these entities probably have an important autoimmune dynamic as well.(Read more)
For consultations with Janet Perry, please write to email@example.com
Facebook Group: Janet R. Perry, MA
LDN Science for professional science based information,
clinical trials and discussion lists. Good site for doctors.
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
janet perry on low dose naltrexone, may 15, 2015
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Janet Perry, Pharmacologist (Peoples Rx, Austin’s Favorite Pharmacy) – Taking a More Natural Approach to Common Ailments – August 28, 2012
- Janet Perry, Pharmacologist (Peoples Rx, Austin’s Favorite Pharmacy) – Simple and Effective Cleansing and Detoxification Ideas – April 4, 2013
- Dr. Alison Adams – Encore Interview – The Natural Recovery Plan for Fatigue Sufferers – December 19, 2011
- Janet Perry – DMSO: Answers from an Expert – February 28, 2012
- Amy Proal – L Form Bacteria – BioFilms – Vitamin D – Should You Take It ? 01.11.10
About the Author: