Kate Rhéaume-Bleue, ND – Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox: How a Little-Known Vitamin Could Save Your Life – March 7, 2013
THE MORNING SHOW
Kate Rhéaume-Bleue, ND
Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox: How a Little-Known Vitamin Could Save Your Life
While millions of people take calcium and Vitamin D supplements thinking they’re helping their bones, the truth is, without the addition of Vitamin K2, such a health regimen could prove dangerous. Without Vitamin K2, the body cannot direct calcium to the bones where it’s needed; instead, the calcium resides in soft tissue (like the arteries)—leading to a combination of osteoporosis and atherosclerosis, or the dreaded “calcium paradox.” This is the first book to reveal how universal a Vitamin K2 deficiency is, and the risk (in the form of cancer and diabetes, among other ailments) the absence of Vitamin K2 poses.
Written by Dr. Kate Rheaume-Bleue, a popular health expert on Canadian television and radio, Vitamin K2 and the Calcium Paradox sounds a warning about the popularity of the calcium and Vitamin D craze, while illustrating the enormous health benefits of Vitamin K2 in making the body less susceptible to dental cavities, heart disease, prostate cancer, liver cancer, diabetes, wrinkles, obesity, varicose veins, and other ailments.
-Can calcium be harmful?
-What is the Calcium Paradox?
-What does vitamin K2 do in the body?
-What really causes heart disease?
-If vitamin K2 is so important how was it overlooked for so long?
-Vitamin K2 for normal facial developemnet
-How can we get vitamin K2 in our diet? What foods are high in K2?
-Natto, the slimy superfood
-Who should take vitamin K2?
dr. Kate, calcium, vitamin k-2 and vitamin d, march 7, 2013
|Amazon Links Below Open In A New Window Or Tab:|
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Sherry A. Rogers, M.D. – How to Cure Diabetes – Becoming Too Smart To Fail – February 25, 2014
- Brandon Amalani – The Dynamic Nature of Yin and Yang; Balancing the Energy Within Ourselves – June 18, 2013
- Dr. Jeffrey Bland, PhD – The Disease Delusion: Conquering the Causes of Chronic Illness for a Healthier, Longer and Happier Life – June 17, 2014
- Atom Bergstrom – LIVE from New Zealand – What’s controlling things; the mind, the body or the soul? January 6, 2014
- George Altgelt – Why We Need More Vitamin C: Reversing Heart Disease and Building Stronger Arteries – July 15, 2013
About the Author: