Mehran Keshe, Nuclear Engineer -Energy Without Explosions and Healing the Body in a Highly Evolved Way – May 3, 2012
THE MORNING SHOW
May 3, 2012
Nuclear engineer Mehran Keshe has been researching the universe, the interconnectedness of it all and taken the model to invent free energy, that doesn’t explode or burn things. He is using these technologies to place the body’s plasma field in a position to heal from any “disease”. Some of the ideas he proposed during this extended interview are:
-Breast cancer, and all cancers, begin with an infection and that involves misdirected molecules of calcium. In breast cancer, he argues that he can prove it is tied in with women’s monthly cycle and calcium taken from the hip bone.
-Mr. Keshe says MS is not damaged myelin sheaths but the body is not doing it’s carbon- diamond transmutation correctly.
-Mr. Keshe also talks about women taking calcium at a particular time in their cycle to solve the breast cancer challenge.
There is a lot here and well worth your listening. Don’t be shy about liking this show for Facebook and sending links to friends and family.
Visit The Keshe Foundation Website
mehran keshe, we are the universe and we will heal, may 4, 2012
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Mehran Keshe – The Future is Now with Unlimited, Clean and Safe Energy: How are Governments Responding? – September 24, 2012
- Mehran Keshe – Nuclear Engineer Talks Affordable & Renewable Energy – Plasma Technology – June 1, 2011
- Open Phone Friday – There is a Crack in Everything, That’s How the Light Gets In – May 4, 2012
- Memorial Day Open Phones – Backyard Barbeques, Parades and Charades – May 27, 2013
- Maria Valdivia – Biomagnetic Healing Therapy – October 29, 2012
About the Author: