THE MORNING SHOW
OPEN PHONE FRIDAY
When Anything Goes….
And Usually Does!
May 4, 2012
Patrick, a short note to let you know that I truly enjoyed your “Open Line” Friday May 4th program. You put it so well the current state of our society/government in our country (Canada is no better). Thanks for a great and informative show, as always. Harry from Ontario
Todays Topics Included:
-Scars-Just as emotional scars can create blockages for growth, physical scars create interference fields which block chi. Patrick talks about his experience with Doc Massey injecting procane into his belly button scar and gives some easy ideas of what you can do at home for yours
-The hypocrisy in politics is crazy- Patrick doesn’t hold back with his opinion on Hillary Clintons meddling in China. Are we really free in America? Maybe charity should start at home
-There are no secrets- So what’s the big deal about everyone being watched at every moment, every conversation listened to, every email accessible etc?
-Mehran Keshe – We had quite a fascinating visit with this fellow yesterday. If you missed it, check out his show. He seems to be on to something with the calcium/breast cancer connection. And had some things to say about MS and ALS too.
-The Cats Meow is the way Patrick described our guest from yesterday, Dannion Brinkley. He died 3 times and has a lot to share. He gave some great ideas for handling loved loves in their time of transition
-Dogmatism – What good comes from it?
-Is it necessary to go about finding ways to kill the little buggies in our bodies?
and so much more!
open phones with patrick and you, may 04, 2012, hour one
open phones with patrick and you, may 04, 2012, hour two
Similar Podcasts You Might Like:
- Open Phone Friday – If we knew what was in store for us in this lifetime, would we have agreed to have this experience? – June 22, 2012
- Special Open Phone Tuesday – Ice Baths, Karma and Conspiracy – May 29, 2012
- Open Phone Friday – It All Works Out in the End, if it is Not Worked out as yet, It’s not the End – November 30, 2012
- Open Phone Friday – The Issues Always Continue As Long As We Don’t Know What’s Going On – September 28, 2012
- Open Phone Friday – Giving Up the Fight and Becoming Quiet -June 15, 2012
About the Author: